I was perusing About.com and came across this lovely book list that any book club could consider any of these 12 titles for their next big read.
1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
2. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
3. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Shaffer & Barrows
4. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
5. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
6. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
7. The Black Dahlia by James Ellroy
8. Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult
9. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
10. The Shack by William P. Young
11. When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris
12. Outliers by Malcolm Galdwell
This is a great list and I would highly recommend a couple of these titles that I know for sure, whether I’ve read them or not, a large majority would enjoy.
Would you recommend any of these titles for a book club, or what books would you recommend as a great read for a book club?