Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at the Broke and the Bookish. Book bloggers from all around create lists based on the chosen topics, and post links to the host blog to share our love of books.
So many books, so little time, here are the books I aspire to read by the end of 2013.
1. The Happiness Project – Gretchen Rubin
2. They Fight Like Soldiers, They Die Like Children – Roméo Dallaire
3. The Bells -Richard Harvell
4. The Resolution for Women – Priscilla Shirer
5. How to Get Out of Your Own Way – Tyrese Gibson
6. The Book of Negroes – Lawrence Hill
7. Call Me Russell – Russell Peters
8. Kite Runner – Khaled Hosseini
9. The Mango Season – Amulya Malladi
10. The Witch of Portebello – Paulo Coelho
What’s your number book to read this year?