Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at the Broke and the Bookish. Book bloggers from all around create lists based on the chosen topics, and post links to the host blog to share our love of books.
I will admit to get things running I have reviewed a few books that I previously read. But here’s a lovely little list of my favorite books prior to 2013.
1. Good Night iPad, a Parody for the next generation by Ann Droyd
2. Night by Elie Wiesel
3. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
4. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
5. Tweak: Growing Up on Methamphetamines by Nick Sheff
6. It’s a Book by Lane Smith
7. The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
8. Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip – Confessions of a Cynical Waiter by Steve Dublanica
9. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
10. Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin