What you may have missed….
- What is the greatest lesson you learned through Roald Dahl?
- 20 Vintage book covers on Diet and Beauty (oh gosh guys, these will make you laugh or cringe)
- How well do you know your Roald Dahl; take a quiz and find out!
- 38% of Readers will finish a book no matter what!
- Tahleen tries Audible.com.
- Planning a wedding? Why not try something literary.
- I’ve been pinning book stuff and following book boards. Oh the humanity!
- Book fetish, mostly clothing 🙂
Interiors with Books
We All Love to Share!
- Congrats to Be Kind Rewrite! Post number 300 is a great achievement for any blog.
- Jessi admits which books she didn’t finish for the month of July and August.
- Rachel shares her reviews for a few books: Nothing is Impossible with God & A Praying Life
- Amanda talks Strong YA Protagonists.
- Parajunkee gives some great 101 Tips for writing a good review – I know I’ll be referencing it, and also talks about those oh-so-cliché antagonists.
I featured a book in my Friday Finds and I added it to my list because of this video:
I’m also in the process of moving, so I don’t how much reading I’ll be getting done, but hopefully I’ll have a new review by Wednesday or Thursday!
Happy Labour Day Weekend Everybody!
Feel free to link-up your weekly round ups!