I have a day off!! Whoot whoot! If it wasn’t for a brief conversation with a coworker on my way out the door I would’ve shown up at work today to find out that nobody was showing up.
So with the spare time I had on Friday I created 2 posts, yesterday and today’s, wrote in my new school agenda of what things I need to get done at school. Go through over a week’s worth of emails, and even more posts on Bloglovin’. It’s a busy but productive day.
My muses for today’s productivity will consist of Miley Cyrus’ new album Bangerz, John Legend, and the new Backstreet Boys album. Yup, productivity at it’s finest 😉
What you might’ve missed…
- Day 1 of 15 in blogger confessions (hosted by Good Books & Good Wine)
- Probably my first DNF book in a long time, and it wasn’t because it wasn’t good but because there were sensory triggers that was telling me I couldn’t handle what the character was going through without doing some damage to my own psyche. My review is here.
- Another fun book by Alan Bradley. My review here.
Bloggers that are ranting and raving…
- Some tips for bloggers who just in a giveaway.
- Jenn talks about the reoccurring name: Kai.
- Liked the Divergent series? Book Riot has a few suggestions on what to read next.
- Pushy reviews Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.
- Book of Words recommends the book Alex by Pierre Lemaitre as a great Halloween read.
- Join the conversation: How do you handle feedback after a negative review?
- Library candles? What!!
- Brush up on your blogging terminology with Tammy.
- Join the conversation: Using social media and blogging.
- Christina from A Reader of Fictions discloses a few things she’s learned through her blogging journey.
My final thoughts…
I thought I’d do a book haul the last time I went to library, and now I’m afraid of not being able to finish them before their due. I borrowed 3 fiction (one is kind of like a non-fic) and 1 non-fiction. So far I’ve finished one, which I truly enjoyed and the the I’m currently reading is 20% finished (according to Goodreads). I thought I’d be able to read 2 books a week. It’s not looking promising unless I decide to stay awake until the wee hours to finish this book. To add a cherry on top I bought a book to help me potentially kickstart a weight loss thing I’ve been trying to get back into. I’d like to finish that book quickly as well because the sooner I finish the sooner I’ll be able to start the program.
I suppose my question is how do you do it? How do you keep on top of reading, blogging, responding, and have a 9-to-5 job to-boot? All tips are welcome 🙂