What you missed…
- A little insight on my bedtime reading rituals.
- I reviewed my thoughts on the movie Catching Fire, I couldn’t help it! The kids would’ve ruined it for me 😦
- WoW-ing over The Geek’s Guide to Dating, to which I actually think I might read 😉
Catching Fire & who’s talking about it…
- Sheila has a spoiler section!
- Kelley says something quickly.
- Bookriot’s got spoilers on alert!
- Upworthy I wonder if Suzanne Collins knows about this – how does she feel?
- There’s a Black Friday rebellion on our hands!
What else are we talking about…
- Book Blogger survey results, some are surprising, some .. not so much.
- Holiday gift suggestions. It really doesn’t have to be holiday related, if you have a birthday in the near future to plan for?
- Ashley tells us about how she feels about the Kobo Aura.
- When publishing trumps privacy.
- Conarte Children’s Library.
- The Nators are talking about book boyfriends and what they look for.
What else we’re reviewing…
The techie-er side of things…
- A Liberal Arts Major’s Guide to Coding.
- Parajunkee discusses the important issue of protecting your tweets.
- Do you know what sites properly encrypt your data?
My final thoughts…
Happy Gobble Day weekend to my American friends and followers. I also just did a quick check and found out there are no cities in my vicinity that is showing The Book Thief, what a load of crap! Like, really? This is supposed to be a big picture! Why aren’t they playing anywhere? Book bloggers like me and lovers of this book alike want to see this movie. B.S. That’s all I have to say… wait no, that’s not all I have to say, who’s freaking idea was it to offer all other movies and not include this one. I don’t like you right now @CineplexMovies. I wonder if they can hear me?