It’s #Caturday Boo Urns! I missed it… oh well, you guys get a cute kitty with red antlers 😉 and when you read this I’ll be visiting my boyfriend for the next 2 weeks for the Christmas holidays. I will also be doing very few updates as I’ll be out and about enjoying the freedom of zero obligations 🙂
What you missed…
- Review: My Big Mouth by Peter Hannan
- I’ve added a few new pages to help make organizing easier but also to make things more interesting: Challenges. This awesome page is actually where I’ll start compiling the challenges I’m participating in for the years to come. Links on the main page to the host and then the drop-down menu will have the challenges individually.
- I’ve signed up for the 2014 Series Challenge, which is hosted by Read. Sleep. Repeat.
- I discussed the influential bloggers in my life, whom have helped me turn my blog into what it is today. It’s exciting how quick a simple design can turn colorful!
What we’re talking about…
- Kelley has started a Bingo Card challenge for 2014.
- Emma has been frequently updating us on her fantastic adventure as an Au Pair in the USA! Check it out.
- Rachel has some tips on how to instantly own a fairly successful blog.
- Andrea talks Christmas movies.
- 14 places to talk to people about books.
- 9 RALK.
- Rachel posted an Edgar Allan Poe tribute for last Friday’s Friday the 13th.
- Jenn asks how big do you like your book.
- 51 moments in 2013: Jennifer Lawrence style.
What we’re reviewing…
- Books that are better than Disney.
My final thoughts…
So many things keep popping up. I’ve decided I want to order a The Hunger Games box set from Scholastic and it comes with a Mockingjay Pin! Yea, I’m lame like that, it’s that or I’m buying this…