What you missed…
- I’ve joined up with the 2014 Bingo Challenge hosted by Kelley.
- A Top Ten Tuesday (which only became my top five) authors I’ve found/read this year.
- My Holiday and New Year blessings and announcing that I won’t be posting any reviews until the new year 🙂
What we’re talking about…
Looking towards the future…
- Kelley asks what we’re most looking forward to in 2014.
Not you every day discussions…
- Kat Kennedy discusses the joys of coblogging.
- Nafiza creates a guide on how to be a Werewolf.
- Any tips for Helen to help get out of her blogging slump?
- Alternatives for Elf on the Shelf.
- Who’s your book girlfriend?
- Have you seen this video? Here’s the article to accompany it.
- Ashley asks whether a bestseller affects your book choice.
- Kelly wonders whether you speed read or not.
- Rachel offers some awesome free graphics for your blog. Check out my social media icons!
What we’re reviewing…
- Betty talks about her hair care products.
- Asheley reviews Eat. Pray. Love.
- Candace’s favorite YA books of 2013.
My final thoughts…
Although, I don’t personally celebrate the holidays there’s something warming about the innocence of the young who don’t know any better of the consumerist mentality their parents have gone through for nearly two months prior to a single day of paper shredding, ribbon wearing, and over-stuffing of ham, turkey, and yams in bellies. I hope every body had a great amount of R&R and built your resolutions for your blog are set. Because in only a few days the ball with drop and the new “dawn” is nigh!
Happy holidays, everybody & much love 🙂