Your blogger resolutions…
As a blogger that has reached its ripe ol’ age of one, I can definitely say I’ve learned a lot. Some of the few things I intend to resolve in my 2014 is:
1. To be more social and network with my peers.
2. Keep up with my personal requests and the requests of publishers and authors… although I have changed my policy that I only be accepting from publishers, and only under the strict restrictions of my my guidelines.
3. More GIFs! Actually those’ll be fluke’d :s
4. Keeping up with new releases and reading more books that are part of the trends, especially in the YA genres.
5. Read more ebooks.
6. Finish the challenges (this is the first one! 😉 )
Well, I was going to do ten, but I can’t think of anymore.
What are some of your resolutions for this year as a blogger?