What you might’ve missed…
So, I’ve done one wrap up this month? Ha! Nope I haven’t done a single wrap up… I’m sorry.. Do you know how busy I’ve been?
Actually I haven’t.. I’ve been reading. Is that so wrong? Really? Anyhow…
Okay, back to the point… You’ve missed –
Reviews for the following titles:
- I Love Libraries
- I don’t live in the states but I can definitely feel apathetic to their plight. It’s a sad thing what the US has been going through for decades as budgets are cut and libraries (of all sorts) are affected.
Piktochart Libraries in America
- Hack Library School
- Library School Journal
This sounds interesting…
- Asheley reviews The Boyfriend List.
- Have you heard of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie? Perhaps through her famous TEDx Talks?
Nafiza reviews one of Chimamanda’s most recent publications: Americanah.
Those awesome things we talk talk about…
- Betty rants about “The Hype Train” and why it sucks.
- Not sure what your blog needs? Let Hafsah tell you.
- Parajunkee gives us an awesome Book Blogger checklist.
- Kristin talks love triangles – something I just could never understand.
- Jessi and her favorite book character names.. I like Karou from DoS&B ❤ 🙂
- Giselle & Jenni list their book boyfriends – very jealous 😉
- Trying to get your kid to read more? Jillian has a great lesson plan for you!
- Andye discusses why is finishing a series so difficult?
- Jamie asks for suggestions on her next binge read series.
♪ Afternoon (bookish) delights ♪ …
- Do you make any of these mistakes?
- Planning on making your first trip to BEA? Let Brittany tell you how it works.
- More grammar “stuff”.
- Time to throw away your TBR list?
- Not sure what your blog needs? Let Hafsah tell you
- Twitter is experimenting by removing the ‘@’ reply.
My thoughts of the week…
I’m gonna lie, I’ve been getting a little bored. I love reading! I’m reading so much! Maybe I’m under pressure…
I’m writing my reviews, I just haven’t been keeping up with memes, is that bad?