Spring Break in Fort McMurray was awesome! I spent a whole week with my boo in Edmonton and I feel refreshed and ready to take on the world… maybe that’s just the A.M. workout endorphins talking, but seriously I feel good.
What you might’ve missed…
- Speaking from among the bones
- After life lessons
- The geography of you and me
- The scar boys
- The fault in our stars
This sounds interesting…
- He Texted: The Ultimate Guide to Decoding Guys via BookTrib.
- Check out some well-loved Android apps for writers.
Those awesome things we talk talk about…
- Ellie wants to know if you change your ratings.
- Do your reads need to give you a mental vacation? Sheila’s inquiring.
- A.A. Omer wraps up “Sexual Assault in Lit Week“.
- Feminism by Beth.
- How to be a Modern Feminist.
- Andrea on her disabled book monogamy.
- Savanah shares some of her more frequented bookish sites.
- Kelsey wants to know how you organize your bookshelves.
- Kat conducts a piece with the question “Why can’t book be free?”.
♪ Afternoon (bookish) delights ♪ …
Spoken word poetry titled: To JK Rowling, from Cho Chang
My thoughts of the week…
I have a big thought I need to sum up in a separate post. Stay tuned! 🙂 But for now I’m off to the local Trade Show and take in as much people contact as I can muster and than stop at the library to see what other neat Graphic Novels I can pick up and a new novel, any recommendations?