Half-way through my summer holidays. I don’t think I’ve ever felt so restless in my life. The scary part is, I’ve already started clothes shopping for Fall. Yup, you read right folks! This girl’s on the hunt for new cardigans and converse 😛
What You’ve Missed…
I’m trying really hard to get some reading done, but I must confess
It’s so hard to get any reading done with so much free-time!!
Here’s a few links of recent reviews, in case you missed them:
Have you read about this yet?…
- If you have to read something, read this: In Duval County, Fl. there are parents petitioning to ban two children’s books that bring some light to the reality of certain situations in the Middle East
- Bookish moments on The Mindy Project
- Combating Fat Phobia in YA Lit
- KFC is releasing a Colonel Sanders comic
Those “Things” We Talk About…
- Book Briefs has an awesome Discussion series going on about Time Management as a Blogger. Check out her most recent post about spreadsheets *drool*
- Amber on how she balances her two lives: Blogging & Booktubing
- Designer Librarian: 3 Activities that Build Literacy Bridges
- Also published: Who Should Teach Digital Citizenship?
- A Cup of Jo discusses a Reddit post about the most beautiful thing you’ve read
Oh goodness, this was an interesting piece to put together. I feel like even though it’s summer I haven’t done enough to contribute to my blogging community. I spend so much time on Twitter and Facebook and not enough time reading. Oh I’ve also been watching boatloads of Bob’s Burgers episodes – don’t judge me!
But in the meantime, I’m out of town for the weekend ❤ and will hopefully have half a book read by the time I come back :p