I had a pretty amazing week, and unless you were following me on Instagram I really didn’t take a lot of pictures unless you count the few shelfies :p This past week I was primarily in Kelowna, BC for a co-workers wedding, and I honestly can say I was so happy to have been there to witness it 🙂 While driving around I realized if a job opportunity opened up, even on a temporary basis, I may consider relocating haha It’s such a quaint little town that you almost can’t help but wonder what it’s like to live in it.
What you might’ve missed…
Wow! I actually did alright since my last round up (go me!)
What we’re talking about…
- Joanna at A Cup of Joe did an interview with the man behind Instagram’s Levenbutt (NSFW-ish if you aren’t into bums)
- Have you ever thought about what your life would be like if you lived in a bookstore? Check out this poem and see if you agree.
- I don’t know about some of you, but when I got my first credit card the first thing I wound up doing is subscribing to Cosmo Mag – for two years! Recently announced, the NCSE is about to start censoring Cosmo magazine
- BookTrib discusses what book-boyfriends need to take a hike.
- If you caught the discourse between Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift on Twitter, BookRiot gives you the low-down of the meanings behind Nicki’s tweets and a list of books that also beat on the same topic.
- Lili divulges on the differences between pro-blogging and hobby-blogging. Interesting stuff!
- Ashley asks why do you bother unfollowing inactive blogs?
- How to piss off a book nerd. Are you doing it right?
- Kelley talks about her fave audiobook narrators. Who’s yours?
- For some of us, winter is coming, and that means gloves. Here’s a project to help you use your touchscreens on the chilliest of days.
- Is anybody else pissed off with Bloglovin’ right now? Although saving a post has always been around, but lately you haven’t been able to delete or “unsave” things. *insert Grrr-face here*
- Looking for a new Podcast to subscribe to? I know what you’re thinking “But I already have so many I don’t listen to.” Well, here’s one more to add to your list! Get Booked! Which is a bi-weekly show of personalized recommendations.
My final thoughts…
Lately, I’ve been writing on paper the books others have reviewed that I haven’t read yet (This list is generated through my Bloglovin’ feed, no I’m not stalking each and every one of you for reviews) I’m one of those peoples who doesn’t read anybody else’s reviews until after I’ve read the book to keep myself from being tainted and remain completely unbiased. Am I the only person who does this?