My top 10 or so links that I believe will also keep you interested…
- Joanna’s list of 15 inspiring career books
- Shades of YA
- According to this interview: LIS education is a bad joke
- Beautiful bookish cakes
- Clear the way Dystopia and Fantasy fiction, there’s a “new” genre in the spotlight
- I became frustrated over an article on Library Journal
- Adult titles that reasonate with teens
- Do you commit to book monogamy or polygamy?
- What are your travel essentials?
- Paste Mag.: Are you excited for any of these new comics?
I’m trying to change up my presentation, unfortunately I’m either not subscribing to the right things or there just is not a whole heckuva lot being published worth sharing. But I hope you like these, let me know in the comments if I’m missing anything, and stay tuned for my upcoming back to school post next week.
Also, I just finished watching the first season of that show I quickly reviewed last week. Well, I’m in love and as I mentioned in a tweeted posted earlier – it’ll be sad when I have to let it go…