There’s nothing that ever says a shared link has to be from something published this last week. I like to share anything and everything that I have found interesting, even if it’s a few months, and quite possibly a few years old!
My feature consists of an average of 10 links that I fell in love with, or at least felt the need as an information specialist to share with you, whether you’re just an avid book reader or a librarian who hasn’t seen this particular article yet. Sometimes I post Youtube videos, and maybe I’ll one day be thematic! But for now, please enjoy the following links, and feel free to share your own in the comments down below.
- What can you appreciate about your library? Robyn Lupa writes about being an Outreach Librarian.
I originally read a few things on HLS, and one or two articles were very interesting:
- Anatomy of a librarian infographic
- Who doesn’t love to hear/read about old libraries that have been restored after major disasters?
- Do typos distract you from the actual story?
- Jennifer introduces her readers to her bookstore
- Do you eat/drink something while reading? See what kind of stuff The Broke and the Bookish dug up.
- James Potter didn’t change so that Lily would marry him…
- Good news for Somalia: Mogadishu book festival brings Somali talents together
- 17 books every woman should read when she’s 25. *Editor’s Note: I haven’t read any of them, but I do have a few on my TBR list
- How can libraries survive in a digital age?; they will and they’ll thrive!
- Do you have blogging regrets?
Lots of good stuff this week, hopefully as summer holidays come to an end and we all get back to the mundane task called Life that our blogging will also get back into the swing of things – mine included.