There’s nothing that ever says a shared link has to be from something published this last week. I like to share anything and everything that I have found interesting, even if it’s a few months, and quite possibly a few years old!
My feature consists of an average of 10 links that I fell in love with, or at least felt the need as an information specialist to share with you, whether you’re just an avid book reader or a librarian who hasn’t seen this particular article yet. Sometimes, I share Youtube videos, and maybe I’ll one day be thematic! But for now, please enjoy the following links, and feel free to share your own in the comments down below.
- After all the posts I’ve read about how book bloggers have organized and reorganized their shelves to meet that particular moment in time when things needed to be re-done, I have found this article of PopSugar with 3 tips to organize your bookshelf(ves) – Go ahead, go laugh 😉
- Do you get the same feeling about reading?
- Do you have a book-inspired tat?
- Ever wonder what is making Indie Bookstores prosper?
- Earlier this month, Patrick Ness launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise money for Syrian refugees
- I actually want to read this story:
- In honor of Banned Books Week, the grandiose question of “How do books really get banned?“
- Catch Marie Lu’s interview with Kirkus TV about her book The Rose Society.